PODCAST – MUSAFIR HUN YAARON
Listen as I RAMBLE about everything under the sun. I talk about all that I learnt and all that the life has shown me in these years I have lived on this planet.
I come up with episodes every Monday at 11 AM. If you have a topic you want me to talk about.
Drop me a message and connect with me on Instagram too.
I love to chit chat.
18. Why Micro Goals – Musafir Hun Yaaron
With January coming to an end, most of us are already giving up slowly on our New Year Resolutions. With that in mind, I want to talk to you about what are Micro goals and how it is important for us and also how we can use it for our benefit. Micro Goals are just small steps we can take to achieve our big goals. Don't forget to subscribe to my Podcast for free… And if you like my content, don't forget to mention about it to your friends and family. You can text me, on my Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/anujapandeyofficial/ or just tweet about it. Come say Hi! and we will carry thee conversation ahead. Enjoy! — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/anuja-pandey/message
- 18. Why Micro Goals
- 17. Season 2 – Introduction – Back after a very long Break
- 16. Wrapping Up 2021
- 15. Travel and Anxiety
- 14. 'Good Vibes Only' is a toxic statement
- 13. The Ups and Downs of my Creative Ego
- 12. It's okay to make a mistakes
- 11. Happy Book Lover's Day
- 10. Growth Happens outside the Comfort Zone
- 9. Keep exploring, Don't settle